An excellent opportunity to work in product testing team.
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 20 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Product division is relatively new and comes with a start-up culture where long path is been and being constructed for developing reliable & scalable product/s.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara & Bangalore) we serve qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
Please find the below JD.
- You will ensure the robustness of the Product’s automation initiatives before they can be distributed to internal clients & external users.
- You will carry out functional integration testing between the company’s applications, products, and services.
- Success in this role will be determined by your ability to successfully perform end-to-end testing of automation processes.
- Interact with product management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Design and create test conditions, test data and test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs
- Use various tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Selenium
- Design, Execute and analyse automation test scripts & test results for Web applications
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA
- Support during production deployment of applications and perform “validation testing”
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in similar roles
- In depth understanding and hands-on experience of Selenium (IDE/Webdriver) OR Cypress
- Experience in automation of functional test cases of products or applications implemented using Angular or React or Vue
- Hands-on experience working on API Testing using a tool like Postman, SOAPUI etc.
- Experience in performance testing and bench marking the product performance under certain constraints using JMeter,LoadRunner, NeoLoad, LoadView, etc.. This is an added advantage.
Skills:- Selenium, Java and cypress
- Ability to identify risks and errors in applications
- Knowledge of behaviour driven development/test driven development
- Must remain updated with current and emerging trends in related sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills