We are working towards a future where digital assets and identities in Web3 are platform-agnostic and multichain. To do this, we are building a cross-chain messaging and interoperability protocol to solve the problems of liquidity, access, and interoperability for both non-fungible and fungible use-cases. Our team is internationally distributed, with members in NYC, Berlin, and Kyiv, building together in the blockchain space since 2014.
You will be a key hire for the future of our team and the adoption of our protocol. In this role, anÂ intersection of domain expertiseÂ and external development, you will be helpingÂ build foundational infrastructure for web3. A successful candidate must have deep knowledge of at least one programming language, an understanding ofÂ smart contract integration, and experience in full-stack application development. Also, passion for the web3 ecosystem and open-source decentralization should be a strong attribute.
What you'll be doing
- Engaging with our development community via Github, forums, technical demos, and social media
- Building technical tools and demos
- Presenting and engaging during technical conferences
- Gathering community feedback to influence Rarify's product roadmap
- Identifying, prioritizing and triaging issues for escalation to our Engineering teams
What we can offer you
- Full-stack development experience, with deep knowledge of at least one programming language
- Passion for web3 and decentralization
- Proven ability to work with developer-focused companies to deliver âwowâ developer experiences
- Excellent communication to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience and confidence with public speaking
- Experience writing and editing technical documentation
- Experience developing tutorial materials (e.g., knowledge bases, self-guided tutorials, videos) to onboard and educate users
- Experience working in a highly distributed company is a plus
- Working knowledge of information security issues
- Systematic problem-solving approach, combined with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Knowledge in smart contract developmentÂ (experience is a plus!)
- Experience writing automation tools & eagerness to âautomate all the thingsâ
Please mention the word EXPERTLY and tag RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.