Growth Manager for key Accounts, Sales Operations, Multi geography sales co-coordination and operations, P&L responsible
Monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales process across the team Lead and motivate the sales team to achieve and exceed specific goals Build a high-performance sales team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Accountable for entire presales related activity such as Requirements Capturing, Analysis, Proposals, Estimation, Project Timelines
- International Sales (Inbound / Outbound)
- Solution Sales
- Business Consulting & Account Management
- Bringing expertise in client acquisition and contract negotiation along with relationship-building, and team leadership abilities.
- Results-driven and proactive with a demonstrated record of accomplishment in meeting and exceeding sales and revenue objectives.
- Quarterly/Annual revenue goal setting and resource planning to achieve them.
- Gathering requirements to understand the needs of clients, and their problem statements.
- Demonstrating solutions to stakeholders and getting closure by negotiating on price.
- Key Account Management for bigger revenue and becoming strategic partners
- Create effective strategies to target new markets after researching and analyzing competitor behavior, change in the market, etc.
- Work with the marketing team to increase engagement in target demographics
- Handle customer relations issues, enabling quick resolution and client satisfaction
- Managing and defining Outbound lead channels which includes data research on targeted companies, campaign management, and follow-up management.
- Attend networking events, community events, and hearings to generate leads
- Upsell additional products as the need arise
Skills:- Account Management, Sales management and Sales strategy
- Knowledge of legalities and compliances in staff augmentation in the IT industry
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Good communication skills