Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
Who we are
We are Virtual Internships, an EdTech scaleup on a mission to bridge the gap between education and the workplace by making internships accessible to all.
Over the last four years, we’ve established partnerships with 12,000+ companies, 100+ universities, and supported thousands of students and graduates in becoming more employable via our online work experience product.
We are a team of 130+ across 25+ countries, and recently secured
our Series A funding from investors such as Hambro Perks, Sequoia Capital, Kaplan, Arsenal Growth, Hustle Fund, and Ascend Vietnam Ventures who have collectively guided the likes of Google, Linkedin, WhatsApp, Canva, Udemy, and Applyboard.
Our 2022 awards include:
We’re looking for a hands-on digital marketer who loves to build, has a bias for action, and is focused on tangible impact, from day 1. Success in this role follows a few key areas:
- Delivering paid media campaigns that focus on results
- Continuous conversion rate improvements through optimization (speed, content, A/B testing, personalization, etc.)
- Improved search rankings through rigorous implementation of SEO strategies
- Unifying the customer journey across properties and connecting analytics to tell the story
What You Will Do:
- Lead all aspects of digital media and build marketing campaigns
- Manage all our paid channels, such as FB/IG, paid search, display ads, etc
- Create, and deploy new multi-channel marketing campaigns that support our strategic objectives and OKRs
- Futureproof our strategy - keeping up to date with all the changes in paid media platforms, and leveraging them to develop our integrated marketing campaigns
- Know what we’re doing right (or wrong) - you will need to evaluate third-party campaigns Vs increasing capacity internally to execute in-house
- Analyze user journeys, and develop paid media touchpoints that improve conversion throughout all funnels, and lead to improved customer acquisition
- Collaborate with the content team to develop innovative content that drives return on all paid media spend
- Own our SEO keyword strategy, implement technical SEO improvements and continuously partner with our product and content teams to inform critical topics and focus areas to improve our rankings, as well as regularly report on progress
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience working in an early-stage startup environment and/or for an agency developing campaigns for the 18- to 25-year-old audience
- Experience in managing and executing digital campaigns, with “best in class” results
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics (preferably G4), and Meta (formerly FB) Business Suite
- Experience in SEO, including best practices and expert knowledge using tools like Ahrefs and SEMrush
- A growth mindset and embrace figuring things out
- Take responsibility and initiative when responding to new testimonials and comments received; always ask yourself, how can this be used to support our growth marketing strategy?
- You have a bias towards action and employ creative thinking to get things done. You’re resourceful and can articulate a clear vision for a project or problem to solve and understand how to bring folks along with you through concise communication and proactive planning
- Prioritize ruthlessly - you will need to keep disciplined with the important work, and not get distracted by low ROI tasks
What do we offer?
One of our core values at Virtual Internships is transparency. That’s why, we’re giving you the opportunity to ‘try before you apply’ in our “VI-P Guide
” which includes our values, how we operate, how we build our packages, and how we interview.
To give you an example of some of our perks and benefits:
Flexible Working Hours - start earlier, leave earlier, take a shorter lunch or leave a bit later, it's totally up to you
Remote First - work from anywhere, with a budget to support your remote setup
Learn from the world’s best - access to exclusive content including how-to guides and playbooks from Sequoia/500 global-backed organizations
Professional Development Budget - dedicated budget towards content/platforms/courses that can contribute to your professional growth
Swag - delivered to your door
Impact - we’re still at an early stage, so your impact is magnified. You will likely be solving something that hasn’t already been solved or you will be taking something to an entirely new level!
Meritocracy - a culture that prides itself on internal promotions and meritocracy. The majority of our managerial team has risen up (quickly), including our COO, CAO, CFO, Head of Host Companies, and Head of Intern Experience
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/virtual-internships-digital-marketing-manager-fully-remote