We are looking for a Sourcing Specialist to support our recruiting team and help us place qualified candidates faster. Sourcing Specialist responsibilities include searching social networks and portfolio sites to identify potential candidates to be successful in this role, you should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for our company’s current and future staffing needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates.
- Work closely with the Recruiting leads and hiring managers.
- Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- Work on strategic global hiring programs.
- Develop an action plan for recruiting the best fit for the organization.
- Procure people for different IT Requirements.
- Use niche platforms related to IT, to source potential candidates.
- Personally conduct interviews, document the same, and report as the need arises.
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases.
- In addition to executing individual responsibility should be able to work in unison with the other departments with the Company’s growth perspective in mind.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer, or similar role.
- Master’s Degree with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management Software.
- Experience in building the talent pool for the IT department of the company.
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites, and resume databases
- Strong understanding of technical requirements.
- Ability to display deep sourcing skills and excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Should be self-motivated as well as a team player.
- The ability to think analytically so as to consider all applicants and recommend the right fit for the organization.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to network in order to build an exemplary IT department for the company.
- Proficient in English.
Skills:- Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, Sourcing, Talent management and Human Resource Management System (HRMS)