The role of the Ui/Ux Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined, and even magical. You’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use designs for the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Translate requirements into engaging interactive experiences that create a meaningful product design.
- You will partner with the product in the creation of personas, user journey maps, information architecture models, wireframes, prototypes, visual design, and conducting user research.
- Bring UX/UI experience to raise the bar and elevate the product design. • Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Engineers, Marketing, and Design teams. • Design new patterns and standards.
- Leverage customer empathy, research, and design principles to support design decisions.
- Establish a strong design culture by championing user-centric design and design thinking.
What We're Looking For
Skills:- User Interface (UI) Design, User Experience (UX) Design, Prototyping, Illustration and Adobe XD
- Proven track record of creating exceptional experiences and designs that raise the bar.
- Experience designing and thinking in design systems translating complexity to simplicity.
- Deep understanding of responsive and adaptive design.
- Ability to successfully manage all aspects of a project from start to finish, as well as multitask and prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Your up-to-date portfolio speaks for itself. Must have a portfolio featuring examples of work, your design process, and outcomes/results.
- Degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field of study.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in UX/UI, mobile design, interaction design, and visual design.
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design.
- Strong knowledge & relevant experience of design tools like Figma, Principle, Framer, • Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent self-management skills.
- Previous experience at a startup or in-house creative team, a plus