we’re a network built only for women with a simple mission - more women in leadership positions. we launched in may 2020, and have an early product-market fit (11k paying members, great nps, retention) and strong business signals. we are backed by some of the best investors in india. click here to read what our members say about us ❤️
our founding team members have previously built zomato, uber, linkedin, meta, wework. while we are unlocking our next phase of growth, we still operate with a 0-1 mindset
about the role
- you will design and develop engaging and intuitive user interfaces for our web & mobile apps
- you will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, and marketing, to understand user needs and create designs that meet those needs
- you will conduct user research and testing to validate design concepts and gather feedback on user experience
- you will create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs to communicate design concepts and interactions
- you should also stay up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques in ui/ux design, and bring new ideas to the team
- this role is based out of our hq in gurgaon
you’d be a great fit for this role if you
- have at least 2 years of prior experience in ui/ux design, with a strong portfolio that demonstrates a deep understanding of user-centred design principles.
- are proficient in design tools such as figma, or similar.
- have excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively and outside the box.
- have strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
why you should work with us
- you will be part of our founding team and get a front seat view of building a company. we promise a steep learning curve.
- work with smart folks who like to have fun and don't take themselves too seriously.
- independently lead projects and own your deliverables.
- we are generous with esops for folks who treat leap.club like their own company.
- health and accidental insurance.
there are 3 critical factors that help us live our best social-professional life -
- connections & network
- jobs and opportunities
- learning & development (courses, coaching etc.)
in the next 5 years, leap.club will transform all three for our members
- the current-gen platforms have a simple playbook - big networks, feeds, photos, followers/ influencers and monetize through ads.
- the next gen networks will be smaller/focused and algo driven
- linkedin enables connections, jobs, learning but it's built for scale and not depth.
- 2024 - 100,000 members and $10 mil+ annual revenue
- 2027 - 1,000,000 members and $100 mil+ annual revenue
- 2030 - 10,000,000 members and $1 bil+ annual revenue**
Skills:- User Interface (UI) Design and User Experience (UX) Design