HaystackAnalytics is looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive
• Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-
testing experiences for digital products.
• Designing client-specific websites using available content management systems such as
WordPress along with other common web technologies
• Defining information architecture, interactions and hierarchy of content following the user-
centred design (UCD) principles.
• Simplifying complex and ambiguous briefs to arrive at actionable goals with minimal direction.
• Facilitate stakeholder workshops, doing presentations and approaching with a problem-solving
• Pitching creative concepts to internal teams and clients, lateral thinking, brainstorming and
• Designing for client-specific requirements with a combination of experience across designing for
mobile and web focused applications, as well as complex and information-rich interfaces.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide
range of devices and interfaces.
• Develop projects from creative concept to final deliverable in traditional and new media
(augmented/virtual reality, social media, etc.).
• Ensure a consistent approach to design, employing design systems, bring efficiency in your
process, creating icons and graphics.
• Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
• Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have
experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and
Webflow, After-Effects and other prototyping and digital design tools is a bonus.
• A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing,
A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams and
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via
a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase
knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
• Ensuring a sharp eye towards attention to details in designing pixel perfect digital interfaces.
• Knowledge of best UI practices and staying updated with upcoming digital trends and new digital
• Fluent in English - verbal and written.
Who are we?
HaystackAnalytics is a company working in deep technology of genomics, computing, and data science for creating the first of its kind clinical reporting engine in healthcare. We are a new but well-
funded company with a tremendous amount of pedigree in the team (IIT Founders, IIT & IIM coremteam). Some of the technologies we have created are a global first in infectious disease and chronic
diagnostics. As a product company creating a huge amount of IP, our Technology and R&D team are our crown jewels. With early success of our products in India, we are now expanding to take our
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.