As part of the Design team at Codemonk, we build seamless customer experiences for various digital products. We are looking for someone who can achieve this by integrating multiple functions of visual design on product and offline, brand and marketing design and communication, and content strategy into one.
- 3 - 4 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer, or similar.
- Good knowledge in high fidelity mockup and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe XD or equivalent.
- Must have a portfolio showcasing recent works as live experiences or preferably in the form of prototypes demonstrating your breadth and depth in UX and visual design.
- Having a Bachelor's, Master's, or postgraduate degree in a design field is a plus.
- Someone who has demonstrated experience in designing interfaces for consumer experiences at scale.
- Solid in design theory, principles of UI design and usability.
- Someone with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs with high levels of usability.
- Strong in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to create illustrations is a plus.
What will you do?
- Produce concepts for layouts and develop them based on the feedback given.
- Design wireframes, storyboards, user flows, site maps as per the pre-defined standards and needs.
- Design web and mobile apps with responsiveness.
- Proactively identify gaps or improvement areas in the problem definitions you are working on.
- Ship the UI in accordance with the guidelines while maintaining the highest standards in visual aesthetics and reinforcing a brand’s style or voice.
- Work with developers to communicate the specs and ensure correct implementation of the design.
- Supervising and guiding the junior designers.
Skills:- User Experience (UX) Design and User Interface (UI) Design