Headquarters: London, UK
Find full details about this role, and The Scale Factory on our website
Every day, we help teams deliver business value on the AWS cloud. We work with customers across a number of sectors, including e-commerce, media, healthcare, and fintech. The infrastructures we work with support millions of pounds of transactions every month.
Working with other Scale Factory colleagues, you’ll help our B2B SaaS customers build and operate their cloud solutions, working with their engineers to put together a foundation of good DevOps & SRE practise, helping them move faster, maintain uptime, and keep their secrets safe and secure.
Most of our customers are currently based in the UK, but this role is open to international applicants from selected other countries
In this role you will:
- Work directly with customers, understanding their business requirements
- Build client relationships
- Review infrastructure and processes against AWS' frameworks and our own
- Help to identify new sales opportunities
- Provide recommendations and guidance on good infrastructure and DevOps practice
- Coach and teach customers' staff, and Scale Factory colleagues
- Get hands-on with implementation either solo or as part of a small delivery team
This isn’t the role for you if you’re not interested in investing in communication skills, or if you want to hide away from other people, cutting Terraform code and tuning RDS parameters (although we still do plenty of that). But if you’re friendly, curious, and collaborative, you’ll do well here.
We’re friendly and inclusive, so if you have the skills and the experience, please apply no matter your age, gender, race, sexuality, religion, or physical ability.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/the-scale-factory-aws-consultant