At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to
make smarter decisions
with their data. Our predictive analytics products and solutions apply
machine learning to
today's most pressing business problems so customers get insights they
can trust to drive
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who
are dedicated to
learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing
results, fast. Our core values
include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and
innovation. We are a team
with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and
execution. If you share
similar traits, we want you on our team.
What’s the opportunity?
SpringML is looking for a manager to lead the strategic direction of
the development for our
Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Developer Manager builds and leads
a team of self-
organizing and cross-functional developers towards building and
delivering solutions based on
agile principles of rapid development and iteration.
• Total of 10+ years of experience in development,
architecting/designing, and implementing
software solutions for enterprises.
• Must have strong programming experience in Salesforce ecosystem preferably
Administration, Customization using Apex and triggers, Lightning
and Visualforce pages.
• Experience in Architecting and Designing solutions leveraging
Salesforce Cloud products
such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud,
Health Cloud, CPQ,
Manufacturing Cloud, Snowflake, Data integration, and chatbots will be
• Demonstrable experience in Agile methodology and planning, and
estimation with a high
degree of comfort speaking with management and developers.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced, work environment Excellent
and influencing skills.
• Understanding of Salesforce platform capabilities and ecosystem.
• Ability to work effectively with highly technical engineering teams,
while helping deliver
• Interact with the project stakeholders, and manage their expectation
• Lead Salesforce CRM-based development projects/enhancement and be completely
accountable for all aspects
• Provide guidance to technical leads and ensure continuous skill
development by proactively
identifying training needs, and organizing training
• Implementing and optimizing cloud solutions for customers.
• Architect and design solutions. Provide solutions to team members
for complex scenarios.
• Promote good design and programming practices with various teams and
experts Ability to work on any product on the Salesforce cloud platform.
• Must be hands-on and be able to write code as required Ability to
lead junior engineers and
conduct code reviews Learn new products quickly and rapidly comprehend
areas - technical/functional and apply detailed and critical thinking
to customer solutions.
• Work with other project managers to align resources and build project teams.
• Serve as the main point of contact with clients answering queries,
and connecting them
with technical resources as needed.
• Understand the basics of Salesforce to help build a timeline and
guide a client through the
• Manage workload across multiple projects while taking priority into
developing innovative solutions for challenging problems.
• Ensure that project execution processes are defined and implemented
for efficiency and
optimum resource utilization.
Skills:- Salesforce Apex, Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce development
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.