Who should apply?
Someone with 3+ years of relevant web development experience.
Interest in moving to full-stack development.
-Write clean, secure, tested, and documented code
-Drive design meetings for new complex features and frameworks
-Well versed with React(HTML,CSS,JS),Python(Django),Postgres, Elasticsearch,Versioning Systems
- Develop complex features or frameworks end to end.
Good to have :
-Basics of AWS.
- Team player and good communicator.
- Ability to work independently and own the deliverables.
- Excellent research & technical skills
- Experience in building or managing a team.
What it’s like to work here:
- Hire an incredible team that lives our values.
- Maintain an environment where Team Members can thrive and the team produces results.
- Consistently ship large sized (month-long) features and improvements with minimal guidance and support.
- Contribute towards larger frameworks by working with the product team
- Hold regular 1:1's with team members.
- Exert influence on the overall vision and long-range goals of your team. This could be technical or product-focused.
- You will be planning your sprint tasks by Initiating early handovers with the product & UI&UX team.
-Try to independently translate the business requirements to technical designs.
-Completely driving the development and ensuring correctness by writing unit integration and acceptance tests as appropriate to support our continuous integration pipelines.
-Collaborating with code reviewers and continuously improving on code quality and review iterations. Drive the peer-to-peer code reviewsÉ
- Having complete ownership and ensuring timely and production-quality delivery of the module to the production environment.
- Being comfortable with admitting, analyzing, and learning from failures is key when working with us.
- Experience with performance and optimization problems particularly at large scale and a demonstrated ability to diagnose and prevent these problems.
- Mentor and provide advice to more junior to intermediate engineers, guiding them in making sound design decisions, improving their code quality and helping them out of their comfort zone.
É Write clean secure tested and documented codeÉ
É Drive design meetings for new complex features and frameworksÉ
É Well versed with React(HTML CSS JS) Python(Django) Postgres Elasticsearch
°É Develop complex features or frameworks end to endÉ
É Good to have edux Formik MaterialUI abbitMQ Celery edis Memcached
Basics of ßWS.
Codeparva is India's first product-based startup focusing on the self-storage industry. We create software for both large and small businesses
that want to manage their physical storage units. Brilliant work culture amazing perks and super-talented people drive Codeparva.<br />
Why Us ?
We are a self-funded and recession resistant start up !
You will be working in an environment where every employee is valued and their opinions are respected.
Growth and Opportunities: Bi-Annual appraisal process, Individual plan and upskilling. Skills:- Django, Flask, MySQL, PostgreSQL and React.js
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.