Job Purpose :
Working with the Tech Data Sales Team, the Presales Consultant is responsible for providing presales technical support to the Sales team and presenting tailored demonstrations or qualification discussions to customers and/or prospects. The Presales Consultant also assists the Sales Team with qualifying opportunities - in or out and helping expand existing opportunities through solid questioning. The Presales Consultant will be responsible on conducting Technical Proof of Concept, Demonstration & Presentation on the supported products & solution.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the development of Microsoft Cloud Solutions (Compute, Storage, Containers, Automation, DevOps, Web applications, Power Apps etc.)
- Collaborate and align with business leads to understand their business requirement and growth initiatives to propose the required solutions for Cloud and Hybrid Cloud
- Work with other technology vendors, ISVs to build solutions use cases in the Center of Excellence based on sales demand (opportunities, emerging trends)
- Manage the APJ COE environment and Click-to-Run Solutions
- Provide solution proposal and pre-sales technical support for sales opportunities by identifying the requirements and design Hybrid Cloud solutions
- Create Solutions Play and blueprint to effectively explain and articulate solution use cases to internal TD Sales, Pre-sales and partners community
- Support in-country (APJ countries) Presales Team for any technical related enquiries
- Support Country's Product / Channel Sales Team in prospecting new opportunities in Cloud & Hybrid Cloud
- Provide technical and sales trainings to TD sales, pre-sales and partners.
- Lead & Conduct solution presentations and demonstrations
- Deliver presentations at Tech Data, Partner or Vendor led solutions events.
- Achieve relevant product certifications
- Conduct customer workshops that help accelerate sales opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in information technology/Computer Science or equivalent experience certifications preferred
- Minimum of 7 years relevant working experience, ideally in IT multinational environment
- Track record on the assigned line cards experience is an added advantage
- IT Distributor and/or SI experience would also be an added advantage
- Has good communication skills and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, effectively in an off-site environment and under high pressure
What's In It For You?
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It's not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
Don't meet every single requirement? Apply anyway.
At Tech Data, a TD SYNNEX Company, we're proud to be recognized as a great place to work and a leader in the promotion and practice of diversity, equity and inclusion. If you're excited about working for our company and believe you're a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we're looking for! Skills:- Solution architecture, DevOps and Microsoft Windows Azure