As Software tester, you will support the Tech team by providing quality assurance through a combination of manual and automated regression tests on all internally developed web applications. You will create and implement test plans and test cases in line with agreed company objectives and team members, ensuring that all software is operational and to the highest standard.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Contribute to software planning and design by analysing user stories with the rest of the development team
- Design and execute test plans for our web products. This will include both manual and automated tests
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the development teams processes through continuous critical self-examination
- Provide support to the internal user base
- Maximise all opportunities to develop and nurture new and existing relationships (clients, suppliers, colleagues etc.)
- Meet or exceed KPI’s and targets
- Follow and support company policies and procedures
- Assist with management as required
- Expert industry knowledge
- This list is not exhaustive but covers most of what is expected. You will be expected to perform different tasks as required, in line with SITU overall business strategies
General responsibilities, skills, and experience
- 3 years of experience as a Software Tester in an agile environment or similar role
- Experience with Functional, UI, regression, and usability testing
- Experience creating and executing test plans
- Experience with bug/issue tracking software (e.g., Azure DevOps or Jira)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Upholding of company values
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Adaptable to the needs of the business
- Continually seek personal and professional development
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbally and written
- Commercially astute
- Confident with IT to include Microsoft Office products and CRMs
What You'll Get:
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Two 'reset' days per annum.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!