We are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Engineer to join our team and grow as an individual who manages infrastructure from all aspects of operations. You will play a key role in the overall success of the organization by planning, managing & monitoring services. You will be responsible for overseeing various services projects, processes, budgets & timelines and making any necessary adjustments to ensure the continues and successful deployment and delivery of our services
- Write well-designed, clean clear, and well-commented code and build efficient CI/CD Pipelines.
- Troubleshooting server and application issues
- Maintain and manage the clear and complete documentation of processes
- Proper testing of the developed workflows at various stages to detect bugs or edge cases
- Responding to infrastructure requests from teams.
- Keep abreast of various SRE/DevOps related technology enhancements/advancement
- Lead & supervise infrastructure requirements, CI/CD pipeline implementation, and security measures to support teams of engineers as they develop, test, modify & create solutions to technical problems
- Confer with Projection managers, product owners, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications, provide estimates, and plan procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, make detailed plans to accomplish goals, and direct the integration of technical activities.
- Analyse technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the scalability and security of services.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment via scheduled maintenance.
- Perform administrative functions such as peer reviewing and writing reports, discussing and getting approvals on expenditures, enforcing rules and guidelines for CI/CD, and making decisions about the infrastructure of implementation of services.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients.
- Set scientific and technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management.
- Prepare and deliver various engineering-related presentations, both internally and externally
Skills and Requirements
- 2 plus years of engineering experience in managing infrastructure of products/services
- Analytical and mathematical mindset, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems
- Skills necessary to communicate across different teams
- Organizational competencies and product/service management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire deployment lifecycle on track
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
- Ability to work individually/independently or as part of a team
- Your understanding and knowledge (Must have a basic understanding of the below) -
· Version Control Systems like Git
· Scripting using Bash or python
· Worked on Cloud Providers: like AWS
· Excellent in Debugging
· Root cause analysis
- Understanding of the below concept and have worked in the below areas -
· Continuous Integration
· Continuous Delivery
· Infrastructure as Code
· Monitoring and Logging
· Communication and Collaboration
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering
If you are passionate about technology, and constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for we would like to connect with you.
Skills:- CI/CD, DevOps, Git, Bash, Amazon Web Services (AWS), CDN and DNS