JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Posted: 3 days ago
The CIB Research Technology team provides cutting edge solutions to J.P Morgan's financial research organisation, covering a wide range of business capabilities. The financial research produced using our systems reaches a daily audience in the tens of thousands and we are involved in every step of the financial research production process from content creation through to distribution on the firm's flagship J.P Morgan Markets platform.
The role in a small development team with a focus on developing the systems and tools that allow our business users to efficiently produce & capture metrics on the research platform performance. You will be working in an agile team that is responsible for all aspects of software delivery. The team works with a great deal of autonomy and, as such, you will be expected to take end to end ownership of deliveries and face off to the business. We value high quality solutions over time to production and you will be joining a team of enthusiastic technologists with a passion for building software in the right way.
* Work within an agile team to deliver high quality solutions to the business
* Contribute to best practice around continuous delivery, architecture and testing
* Promote clean code through good design, unit testing and code reviews
* Work closely with business and technology leads to shape solutions & the future of the platform
* Assist with level 3 support of the delivered functionality
* Strong Oracle Database skills i.e. SQL & PL/SQL
* Strong analytical skills i.e. keen eye for standards & adopting best practices
* SQL performance tuning
* ETL (Pentaho) & BI reporting tools
* Experience of building Dashboard applications
* AWS and infrastructure experience is useful, but not essential
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.