· Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
· Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
· Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
· Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
· Designing customer-facing API and back-end services for various business processes.
· Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
· Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
· Writing technical documentation, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
· Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
· Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
· Train, help, and support to other team members.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
· Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express/StrongLoop/SailsJs
· Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
· Great organizational and time management skills.
· Availability to resolve urgent application issues outside of business hours.
· Knowledgeable of OWASP security principles.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Microservice architecture experience
· Familiar with Agile/Scrum development with sprints
· Serverless cloud architecture experience (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
· Familiar/involved with open-source projects
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.