We are seeking an experienced professional to join the team as a Software Engineer - Mobile Application Development & Designing Components in ReactNative. Reporting to the Designing Head, your primary focus will be Mobile Application Development for highly scalable B2C application.
We are looking for excellent design skill for implementing styles with high-quality effects, animation & components.
The position requires working collaboratively with a multi-functional team of Senior System Developers, Programmers, and Management Executives throughout the entire product life-cycle.
You will be using the latest, leading web technologies wherever and whenever possible to achieve the best results.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Software Engineer to join our team to support a high-performance and exponentially scalable product.
MUST HAVE :
- React Native
- Git / Apollo GraphQL / Typescript
- UI Designing with Multi-media components
- ReactNative Animation
SHOULD HAVE :
- Knowledge of UML Modelling- (Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams etc)
Knowledge of :
- SOLID Design Principals
- Design Patterns & Data Structures
- OOPs concepts
- Experience in implementing High-Quality Design components in ReactNative Mobile APP (must have)
- Ability to understand and debug System/API issues.
- Experience on development in design, development of enterprise mobile Applications
- Proficient with HTML, jQuery, CSS. (must have)
- Familiarity with GraphQL APIs to connect hybrid mobile applications to back-end services
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle
- Develop cutting-edge functional modules that will be integrated across hybrid mobile application
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrable good communication skills, especially in written form.
- Follow technical guidance as well as hands-on management for all product development within the company.
- Identify frameworks/technologies/languages/libraries to be used to achieve desired goals.
- Takes responsibility for refactoring existing code.
- Serve as a key member of the management team that sets the company's strategic direction.
- Define standards & best practices to support agile development processes.
- Plan, track, and estimate product development activities.
- Ensure the optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product development and/or customer requirements as per the product and/or marketing requirements document.
- Ensure that the product quality is world-class at all times.
- Grow the internal information technology development organization; manage and recruit a multidisciplinary high-performance technology team.
- Ensure the implementation of formal processes to support the product development process.
- Performance Tuning/ Profiling In-depth understanding of popular architectures
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.