JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Posted: 10 days ago
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Technical responsibility for end to end design and development of one or more application or features.
* Active participation in an Agile development process, including working closely with the business and product teams.
* Work with cross-team and vendor dependencies throughout the software lifecycle
* Work independently and create goals for delivery in ambiguous or new situation
* Evolve technical requirements by working closely with product owner, business & technology leaders
* Create and recommend solution design options factoring in customer requirements, standards and current/new infrastructure environments
* Design solutions and participate in Architecture & Engineering forums, perform design reviews, and deliver end-to-end features on time
* Participate in dev modernization and adoption of emerging/modern technologies across the application suite
* Continuous improvement of our DevOps, tooling and processes to enable us to deliver more value
* Follow security standards and guidelines to ensure systems are secure and protected against threats
* Follow normalization/standardization of technology disciplines, collaborating with firm wide CI/CD engineering service owners and Practice Enablement.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Strong communication skills, self-starter and motivated
* Experience working in a mid-size, global teams to achieve organizational goals
* Experience with Micro-services & Event Based Architecture
* Experience with messaging technologies (JMS, Mule, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
* Experience with Cloud Platforms, Container/Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus
* SCM / DevOps / CI/CD tools & process (GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Sonar), Testing tools & frameworks (Jasmin/Karma, JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, Mockito), Agile Methodology and Tools (JIRA)
* Experience in metrics gathering/publishing and event collection/correlation across distributed architectures, monitoring, alerting, Chaos Engineering, and self-healing is a plus
* Experience with Caching solutions such as Redis, Gemfire, or EHCache is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.