JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Posted: about 2 months ago
As an experienced member of our Consumer and Community Banking Technology, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be enabled to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. As a member of our Software Engineering Group, you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You will join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the analysis, design, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products.
* Develop innovative engineering solutions using core Java and J2EE; Core Spring Framework and including other dependencies like Spring Security and Spring Integration in line with our architectural standards; support testing and ensuring accurate source code promotion, tracking and compliance with applicable corporate policies and regulatory standards.
* Understand and influence logging to support our data flow, architecting logging best practices where needed
* Provide end-user support by supplying product, process and technical solutions to resolve and/or enhance user application functions.
* You will be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed.
* Work will include all aspects of software engineering lifecycle.
* Understanding of Cloud computing skills.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related field of study plus 3 years of experience as Programmer Analyst, IT Consultant, or related occupation
* Hands-on Experience is required on the following technical disciplines:
* Software Engineering experience in a client server environment using Core Java/J2EE technologies like Spring/Spring Boot, Web Services, RDBMS.
+ Experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts and patterns with Java
* Experience in J2EE Application building Restful services using Spring MVC and Spring boot.
* Experience in deployment & release of codebase leveraging CI/CD technologies (e.g. GIT, Jenkins, Maven)
* Experience & Proficient in tools such as JIRA/TFS/Rally, Confluence
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement.
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets such as Eclipse and IntelliJ.
* Experience working in an Agile Team construct.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.