- Building reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating requirements, designs, and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Working with the Truemeds team on new e-commerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Maintaining and enhancing existing e-commerce websites and technologies, while adhering to best practices
- Playing a significant role in the requirements gathering, working with Marketing, Design, and Product Management by providing technical suggestions
- Partaking in Sprint planning calls and providing technical input (approach, estimate)
- Performing code reviews before deployments and communicating technical reviews/feedback to engineers in a positive manner
- Understanding and upholding current design and architecture patterns and principles
- Working with the team to deliver business needs in the fastest possible timeframe without incurring significant-tech debt
- Redux (Action Type, Action Creator & Reducers)
- Middleware(Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga)
- React Hooks, Axios & Fetch library, Managing States & Props efficiently, React Forms, Validation (Schema & Non-Schema using any third-party library or custom).
- Candidate should be aware of the production build process, HTML5, knowledge of CSS, Rest API integration knowledge, Authentication(Token Based) & Authorization with Routes.
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- Must have hands-on experience in writing unit test cases using Jest or Jasmine.
- Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, and CloudFront would be valuable.