JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Posted: 2 months ago
JP Morgan's CIB Payments Technology is looking for a motivated and driven software developer with a strong Java and Spring-boot background to help build resiliency toolsets for its core payment execution platform. You will get an opportunity to work on a state of the art low latency, distributed, micro-service architecture based application stack which scales to processing billions of transactions per day. You will get an opportunity to work in a high paced agile environment, bringing in your technology and algorithmic acumen to solve some of the hardest problems in computer science. From core Java, SpringBoot to Scala & Python, you will get a chance to contribute to various aspects of a large payment processing platform. We are looking for candidates who love challenges and are capable of applying out of the box thinking to solving tough technical problems.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 5-7 years of experience working as a full stack/backend engineer
* Minimum 3 years of experience working with SprintBoot and Spring framework
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Knowlege of Scala & Python is a big plus
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Expert level knowlege working with enterprise level Java stack
* Advanced knowledge of Spring, SpringBoot framework
* Advanced knowledge of Java Garbage collection, concurrency, streaming etc.
* Experience working with cloud native applications, AWS, Amazon S3
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.