looking for an experienced Software Architect to join one of our Platform teams. Our platforms are built to be highly available and scalable supporting large-scale transactions. Our criteria of a successful architect is one who is highly energetic, passionate about our product, has excellent written and communication skills, is a great team player and loves to solve tough problems.
You will work closely with engineering team members and interact with product, design, QA and many other groups to design and develop world class engineering products in an exciting, fast-paced environment. You will be involved in defining compelling new features, implementing core application logic, designing, architecting and developing a wide array of high-traffic, highly-scalable, secure microservices based platforms and applications. You will design and build frameworks and POCs/MVPs that will lay the foundation for other team members to use and build upon. You will analyze business requirements and translate them into technical solutions. You will be involved in the overall API development initiative in architecting enterprise level web API framework and service management to support our growing business. You will lead by example and produce high quality code that establishes coding standards and best practices for the technical team. You will provide technical mentorship to Software Engineers on the team and will work in a cross-functional environment. You will communicate effectively with both technical and business people to drive innovation on features, enhancements, and fixes.
- Architect and design highly-scalable, available and performant microservices based platforms and applications to support the future growth of the
- Drive the design and delivery of features by collaborating with program managers, product owners, engineers (Dev & QA) and other cross-functional
- Take critical architectural decisions for the team whenever required to result in a successful product
- Produce good quality code adhering to established coding standards and be a role-model to other team
- Design and develop frameworks, POCs and MVPs that can be used by other team members to build
- Should foresee scalability issues and prevent/resolve them at the earliest Call out any risks and redflags to Engineering Leadership and Product Management.
- Work following Agile development methodologies using various related tools, like
- Drive technical excellence and high quality Should constantly think for the future by building the right infrastructure at the right time.
- Provide guidance, career development and technical mentorship to team
- Lead and participate in planning, architecture, and design discussions and
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for coordination, planning, design decisions, and
- Masters/Bachelors degree required in Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering or Equivalent discipline (EEE, ECE).
- 10+ years of total experience in Software Product Development with at least 5 years of architectural
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have architected complex projects for large scale SaaS product(s).
- Prior microservices architecture experience in a complex enterprise software
- Experience in designing and implementing web API services including service management aspects of orchestration, security, hosting and
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and good understanding of common design patterns and
- Excellent understanding of the SDLC, preferably Agile and Test-driven methodologies.
- Acumen for mentoring and growing other team
- Strong experience in relational database and
- Experience with modern technologies like NoSQL databases, Kafka and distributed Strong ability and eagerness to quickly learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and
- Experience working with multiple functions including but not limited to Product Management, Program Management, Quality Assurance, UI/UX design teams, Documentation, Customer Success teams (including Support).
- Should be experienced in Software Engineering best practices including coding standards, code-reviews, Source Control, CI/CD, Testing, Security Standards,
- Ability to handle ambiguity and comfortable working with minimal
The best candidate
- Is passionate about making a world-class software
- Has experience architecting large-scale distributed
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment, working with a highly-talented team and shifting
- Has excellent problem solving and analytical
- Is great at making data-driven design decisions using appropriate
- Is comfortable in explaining and evangelizing the designs to other
- Has the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key
- Has strong technical
- Can stay abstract or detail oriented as the situation
- Has demonstrated the ability of thinking big, bringing new ideas, building teams & infrastructure for the
- Learns quickly; must know when to listen, and when to take
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- We offer a strong benefits package, expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Skills:- Microservices, Product development and J2EE