What You'll Do
Have you experienced sales teams where management can be very political, your voice isnât heard, or itâs all about the dollar sign and nothing else matters? Those can be challenging environments to excel in. Our leadership team refuses to have the mentality of âitâs my way or the highwayâ. Our executive sales leader has the mindset that everyone should be heard, and they listen because that is how we grow and find success. There is also peace of mind here because we have never endured a layoff at BambooHR, even during COVID.
In 2022 we are continuing to grow exponentially at BambooHR, which is very exciting! This role will be in addition to our incredible sales leadership team. Your role will be to help your team of sales managers reach monthly sales goals and with their development to maximize their sales potential. We will depend on you to coach and train up your sales managers and their teams as they grow here. Donât worry, we do have an exceptional training program that all of our sales team goes through in their first few weeks of getting hired. Not to mention, the sales coaches, trainers, and resources youâll have to utilize. In addition, youâll work with the rest of the leadership team on operational projects, strategic plans, and overall department growth.
We know that the proof is in the pudding, so if you are curious what itâs like to be a part of this incredible team, then check out this video: BambooHRâs Sales Team
- Lead, develop and manage a group of Sales Managers and their teams of Account Executives in the small to medium size market
- Design and implement sales forecasting plans for Managers and Account Executives to meet and exceed revenue goals on a weekly, monthly and annual basis and design and implement sales plans to attain these targets.
- Partner and build relationships with cross-functional teams across the organization to streamline communication and drive results.
- Multiply yourself; You will train and mentor Sales Managers to become better leaders by mentoring and coaching them to support their career development
- Collaborate with other directors and with other teams and share innovation and best practices with the team
- You will act as the sales champion by taking active part in supporting team members with larger deals and be a second voice to help get deals across the finish line
- Collaborate with Sales Managers to train and motivate team members by analyzing various data points to determine opportunities for your team's development and identify critical behaviors that lead to success and coach to replicate those behaviors in your reps.
- Manage headcount (team structures, understanding capacity, planning with HR for future headcount needs) to build and hire a stellar sales team
- Take ownership of the culture (as measured by ENPS) and build strong relationships with managers and reps to help mold the team moral
- Prevent, manage and own team attrition, HR Escalations and performance improvement plans
What Weâll Love About You
- 3-5+ years of experience as an Account Executive in the SMB SaaS industry with a proven track record of success
- 2-3+ years managing sales leadership and their teams in the SaaS (software as a service) industry.
- Strong Salesforce knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated experience in building motivating sales teams, analyzing sales trends, growing pipeline, and monitoring performance to hit revenue targets
- Demonstrated experience as a team-building leader, capable of rallying support from both direct and indirect staff to drive shared positive results
- You have the ability to paint a vision and get buy-in through collaboration, persuasion and and mentorship/coaching skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly driven, proactive individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in BambooHRâs mission. You go beyond relationship management
- You have expert knowledge in various solution-selling methodologies and best practices with a proven track record of selling in the SMB SaaS industry
What Will Make Us REALLY Love you
- Experience in managing groups of sales leadership in the SMB SaaS space
- You have expert knowledge and experience in Salesforce
- You thrive under the responsibility to train, motivate, inspire, and hold others accountable
- You maintain a balance of being a true team-player as well as having a competitive edge
- You have a positive attitude, are coachable and have proven ability to take and implement feedback (training, resiliency, appreciate the growth from adversity)
- You have the ability to engage and communicate with reps in a positive and approachable way
- You have a good command of your time and prioritize effectively the tasks that are consistently thrown your way
- The ability to use candor in providing constructive feedback while being great at recognizing the positives and potential in people
Please mention the word SURREAL and tag RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.