We are a powerful company that specializes in helping spiritual teachers reach their highest business potential as well as to live more aligned and abundant lives.
Our team of lightworkers is made up of spiritually curious, creative, and kind souls who have an affinity for mysticism, community, and personal growth!
We are looking for a skilled Social Media Manager to evolve and accelerate our social presence.
Are you a social media expert with a gift for visual storytelling?
Do you have a passion for creating content, fostering community, and leading social activations?
Do you want the opportunity to apply your entrepreneurial mindset + creativity to shine a light in this world?
Are you devoted to personal + spiritual growth?
Then we’d love to have you as our Social Media Manager.
We are on a mission to serve 50,000 Mystic Mentors and support them with the business knowledge and tools they need to make a living while using their spiritual gifts to serve humanity.
If you want to apply your unique gifts to a movement that is larger than you, then we invite you to help us build this transformational community.
Details about the position
We believe it is our responsibility to share our proven marketing strategies with those who have the power to make change.
In other words, our gift is helping people share their gift. And we believe contribution is the world’s heart beat!
Which is why we need someone special LIKE YOU to help us.
As our Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for owning @SheServes social activations and learning/applying new ways to bridge social media and the company’s mission, as well as managing our Founders social media accounts.
This means you’ll need to be comfortable managing all social media editorial calendars, creating + scheduling content, deep diving on data and driven to experiment with new platforms and content types.
You will be expected to be collaborative in a team environment and pursue growth and learning every single day. You will be held accountable to make decisions with confidence + grace and own the results of those decisions.
If inspiring, motivating, and empowering mystics ignites a spark in you, then we believe you’d be a perfect fit!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the social media editorial calendars for She Serves and our Founder
- Create high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand's voice
- Maintain a steady pace of engaging content on our social media channels
- Schedule content on social platforms using software such as AgoraPulse
- Engage with She Serves online community and resolve their questions and concerns
- Partner with designers and video editors to develop visual assets for social media
- Work with the marketing team to optimize promotional efforts for each social media channel
- Keep up to date with evolving social media trends and platform specific new features
- Track performance of campaigns, content, and health of the social channels and create regular reporting to the team
- Study industry competition, leaders , and trends to stay up-to-date with latest strategies
This position is PERFECT for you if:
You LOVE building social communities - you have a passion for creative storytelling through social media and engage with community members with an optimistic, warm and loving attitude.
You are self-motivated and proactive – you’ll actively do the work that you’re required to do while also thinking up new ways for us to improve our social presence and community experience.
You have strong written communication skills – you’re not the grammar police but know your “where” from “we’re” and take pride in your ability to communicate concisely and in a friendly manner.
You have excellent attention to detail – you have strong organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
You believe that team work makes the dream work – your driven by collaboration, not ego.
You are “tech savvy” – you’re no Google engineer but you’re confident navigating software and willing to learn more systems.
You are a superb listener – you can comprehend just as well as you speak AND believe that listening is just as important as speaking.
You are a strong believer that where focus goes, energy flows – you don’t waste time procrastinating and proactively get tasks done with optimism and ease. You have strong time management skills and the ability to work autonomously (as this is a remote working position these two are essential.)
You consider yourself a mystic – you believe in the magic + beauty of life and can feel a force greater than your own inside and all around you.
You are inspired by our mission and feel you would be an energetic asset to our business and team.
You believe in yourself and your ability – you feel you have manifested this “dream job” and think you are here not by chance but by your spiritual alignment.
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Have social media community management experience at a social media agency or a member of a social media team at a medium-to-large sized company
- Be based in North American time zone
- Possess a sound understanding of social media storytelling and content at scale
- Have exceptional copywriting and editing skills
- Be proficient at building and executing social media content strategies
- Be a Mac user
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Fast growing company
- A team dedicated to ongoing training and growth
- Freedom to #WorkFromWherever - Work from home, a café, an Airbnb in the woods or wherever it is you work best!
- Strategic focus - contribute to positively impact the lives of spiritual teachers from all walks of life.
- Amazing teammates - you’ll love us just as much as you love your work.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/she-serves-social-media-manager