Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about our platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the team
Our cloud-based platform includes products to create landing pages, sales and marketing funnels, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. The Lead Generation team is responsible for driving product adoption, building tight integration across all the platform features. The key performance indicators are the product penetration among the customer base, customer retention, usability and scalability.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has worked extensively on frontend and backend engineering systems that process large amounts of data at scale and manage services that handle thousands of requests every minute.
Currently our payment products involve integration with Stripe, PayPal and we have built products like invoices on top of them. We are also eyeing estimates and proposals, expanding into new payment processors and revenue expansion opportunities. Our roadmap is exciting and will keep you challenged all the time. If you think you are up for this challenge, we are most welcome! In this role, you will be expected to be autonomous, guide other developers who might need technical help, collaborate with other technical teams, product, support and customer success.
- Architect and build backend & Frontend APIs and features.
- Create and improve payment capture tools like Cart, Order forms, Invoices and Estimates.
- Build backend & Frontend API features and architecture.
- Work cross-functionally across our platform, experience, integrations, payments and marketplace teams.
- Drive performance through benchmarking and optimization
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end to end
- Collaborate closely with our leadership team including engineers, designers, and product managers to build new features and products
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and systems you will encounter.
- Work on 1 or 2 products.
Your Core Skills
- 1+ years of experience with Vue.js
- 1+ years of experience with Stripe or PayPal integrations
- 5-7 years of experience as a full-stack software engineer.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are eager to take on different roles when necessary and know how to navigate a start-up environment.
- You are fulfilled by being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users and take pride in working on projects involving a variety of technologies and systems.
- Ability to stitch together many different services and processes together, even if you have not worked with them before.
- Hold a great deal of empathy for your team and users, you are a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Have great communication skills and can thrive in a highly collaborative environment when working cross-functionally with many stakeholders.
- Driven by product quality, and innately know how to balance trade-offs with time to launch new features.
- A keen eye for design and love to think about user flows and user experiences.
- Must have experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience with MongoDB profiling and query optimization.
- Experience with Shopify payment integrations.
- Using CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and TailwindCSS
- Experience working in the GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem.