JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Posted: 3 months ago
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical/Software engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages including
+ Development in Java, C#, Python, C/C++ or Node.js
+ API web services
+ Data visualization
* Strong understanding of data warehousing techniques and data modelling, with demonstrable SQL skills
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement ideally in an agile framework
* Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment Experience with relational databases and handling large data sets
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Strong communication skills. Must be able to discuss business objectives and potential solutions with technical and / or non-technical stakeholders
* Systematic, ability to think logically, analyze situations and problem solving
* Collaborating and influencing disparate teams across the organization to accomplish common goals
* Finance experience a bonus
As a member of our Portfolio Governance team, you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists focused and dedicated on enhancing the firm's business processes. We are improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that go into high quality software and creating visually stimulating and insightful products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks and Automated Software Development (CI/CD) -is imperative. Moreover, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
©2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.