ð Want to join a team of A-players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
LeadSimple makes it easy for property management companies to provide amazing customer service while they grow to manage thousands of doors. Our customers depend on our software daily to help them sell their services, communicate with their customers and do their critical day-to-day work.
Weâre a bootstrapped, fully-remote company with no outside investors, a great product and happy customers. Our software is unique in our industry, bringing together tools that are often sold separately into a single, integrated product. Our customers love it, and the company is growing fast.
Because our platform integrates many kinds of software into a single platform, weâre always working on interesting projects! Here are just some of the awesome things weâve built recently:
- A custom text editor built with Slate
- Real-time UI using GraphQL subscriptions over websockets
- A consolidated, collaborative inbox for emails, text messages and phone calls
If that sounds cool, youâre in luck, because weâre looking for talented, full-stack software engineers to join our team.Â
About our stack
Our backend is written in Ruby on Rails, with a Typescript React UI that communicates with Rails over GraphQL, using Relay. We use Postgres and Redis for data storage, and Heroku for web hosting.
We donât care if you arenât an expert on all this tech right now. This is a full stack role, so we do expect you to become competent with all these tools over time, but what we care most about today is whether you can solve problems independently.
If you have front-end and back-end experience, and you can find the solution when you face a problem in a tech stack youâre unfamiliar with, we want to talk to you.Â
What itâs like to work here
- Youâll work on a little of everything, from databases to user interfaces and everything in between, in a wide variety of product areas.
- Youâll own the delivery of high-impact projects that affect real customers, from start to finish, with no bureaucracy, following the Shape Up method.Â
- Youâll collaborate within a small, highly productive team, reviewing code and helping other engineers with their roadblocks.
- Youâll have time to focus. We donât micromanage, and we do our best to keep distractions (and meetings) to a minimum.Â
- When assigned to on-call duty, youâll triage, investigate and fix bugs
- Youâll deploy early and often. We ship to production multiple times per day.
Perks for the team
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Quarterly Two-Week Hackathons
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Focused and dedicated environment with smart, caring people
- Location independence
- Consistent, but flexible working schedule with 3hr Pacific Time Zone overlap
- Mission driven, non-political company and values-based culture
How we hire
We highly value seeing your past work. If you have side projects to show, itâs a big plus. If you donât have projects to share, weâll ask you to take a coding test to get a sense for where youâre at. At a high level, our hiring process looks like this:
- Send us your application!
- We will ask you to send us some side projects or do a coding test
- 30min screening interview to meet and get to know you
- 90min interview with our head of engineering, focused on your working history and your side projects
- Negotiations & offer
- If you accept, you enter a 90-day trial period, fully paid.
- If all goes well, you convert to a full-time team member!
Please apply if youâ¦
- Learn fast and proactively seek your own solutions
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment
- Communicate crisply and clearly in English
- Bring an optimistic âcan doâ attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- Have B2B SaaS experience (preferred)
Please reference this when applying: RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI=