Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journeyâfrom the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
As a Senior Product Manager, youâll develop the products that support our growing Enterprise business. Udacity for Enterprise is a platform that empowers organizations to solve digital transformation challenges by upskilling employees in emerging technologies. Your role will be to support this business as it rapidly scales by building and extending products that enable positive learner and business outcomes. You will work with a global team of passionate individuals in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Success in the role will involve establishing and maintaining a product management process that supports the expansion and growth of Udacityâs enterprise business.
The ideal candidate thrives in a global, dynamic environment, can effectively manage complex projects with customers and internal stakeholders, and is passionate about extending the reach of Udacityâs product to train the worldâs workforce.
- Develop and maintain a prioritized roadmap that supports the expansion and scalability of Udacityâs global enterprise business
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand the customer experience and document key pain points and opportunities
- Define and develop product requirements and collaborate closely with engineering to develop and release them
- Effectively communicate the roadmap, product features, and release plans to senior leadership and get buy-in
- Drive product launches and collaborate with business team to facilitate awareness and adoption of new features, and capture customer feedback
- Collaborate with Udacity product management team to build a scalable, robust, cross-channel platform that flexibly supports our different lines of business
What we value:
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager, with experience building and launching Enterprise or B2B products
- Demonstrated product ownership of a product or major product area including roadmap ownership
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with extreme attention to detail on tight deadlines
- Track record of managing all aspects of the product life-cycle for a successful product
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence internal and external stakeholders
- Thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced environment where tactical and strategic initiatives are driven in parallel
- Experience deriving and presenting insights to business leaders
- Ability to have collaborative, technical discussions with engineers and understand technical tradeoffs
Please mention the word INVALUABLELY and tag RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.