TIFIN is a fintech company backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge and Hamilton Lane.
We build engaging experiences through powerful AI and personalization. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial wellbeing.
At TIFIN, design and behavioral thinking enables engaging customer centered experiences along with software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalized delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalization to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As part of TIFIN’s technology division, you will be leading the DevOps function of a software product demonstrating leadership abilities
WHO ARE YOU:
- Lead the end-to-end technology/infrastructure environments
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise from deployments and other automations
- Setup and manage security configurations
- Implement systems/tools/processes to monitor performance and security integrity of the technology stack
- Implementing CI/CD from our source control platform (e.g. gitlab)
- Develop automation tools and dashboards to manage and monitor the infrastructure
- Provide technical guidance during software development
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve
- Setup / decommission technology assets. Maintain the asset and configuration
- Maintain inventory of the relevant environments
- 5+ years of experience with substantial experience in a DevOps Engineering/Lead role
- Strong experience designing and implementing highly available, scalable solutions
- Expertise in planning/implementing BCP / DR policies in line with company objectives
- Strong experience with Linux servers and their administration/troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts and best practices
- Working experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with AWS & GCP services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, ECS/EKS, IAM, CloudFront, CloudWatch, SQS/SNS, App Engine, etc.
- Strong experience with databases such as PostgreSQL and Redis
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- Expertise in Git (GitHub/ GitLab)
- Experience working with Data Lakes and ETL pipelines
- Experience with project workflow tools such as Jira in an Agile-Scrum environment
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and ability to explain protocol and processes to the team
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Competitive and commensurate to experience + discretionary annual bonus + ESOPs
About the Tifin Group: The Tifin group combines expertise in finance, technology, entrepreneurship and investing to start and help build a portfolio of brands and companies in areas of investments, wealth management and asset management.
TIFIN companies are centered around the user and emphasize design innovation to build operating systems. We focus on simplifying and democratizing financial science to make it more holistic and integral to users’ lives. Skills:- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Windows Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)