Sales Operations Representative
DirectShifts has set out to modernize healthcare recruiting. We're a team of physicians, entrepreneurs, and problem solvers who have come together to solve major pain points facing medical professionals today.
We've built a healthcare staffing technology platform that connects healthcare professionals directly with employers by using advanced technologies and digitizing the recruitment and staffing processes. Using an AI-based platform, DirectShifts matches the right clinicians to the right jobs at healthcare employers.
DirectShifts is headquartered in New York, NY and our team is spread across the US and India. Join us!
About The Role
We are looking for a Sales Operations Representative with a strong understanding of Salesforce to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the sales team, managing the sales process, and ensuring the accuracy of data within Salesforce.
What you’ll do
· Collaborate with the sales team to ensure all deals are accurately recorded in Salesforce
· Analyze and report on sales data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas of improvement
· Train sales team members on the use of Salesforce and provide ongoing support
· Work with the marketing team to ensure leads are accurately recorded and tracked in Salesforce
· Help to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales process
· Provide insights to the sales team and leadership on performance and trends
· Help to identify and implement new tools or processes to improve the sales process
· Ensure the accuracy and completeness of data within Salesforce
What you bring
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
· At least 1 years of experience in sales operations, preferably with Salesforce
· Experience working with US/International clients preferred.
· Strong knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM, including experience with reporting and dashboards.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work collaboratively with a team and across departments
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Ability to analyze data and identify trends and opportunities
· Willing to work in US shift (EST) ie. 6.00 p.m. to 3 a.m. IST.
More about DirectShifts
We have raised more than $45 million from some of the world’s leading investors including Serent Capital, YCombinator and Soma Capital. We're on a mission to disrupt a massive industry and improve healthcare in the United States by ensuring every patient has easy access to the healthcare they need. At DirectShifts, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle; no hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics, no BS...just real people working on solving real problems.Skills:- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Sales presentations, International sales and Salesforce
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.