Sales Operations Director, Business Planning
Location: East Coast
Who We Are
As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of todayâs customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the worldâs most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What Youâll Do
The Operations Director, Business Planning is responsible for driving business planning and program management of key initiatives to support the Operations organization and Sprinklrâs executive leadership team. As a part of the Worldwide Operations team, reporting to the VP of Worldwide Operations, they will drive the effectiveness and efficiency of business planning initiatives at Sprinklr, serving as a center of expertise along with a small team of analysts that they will manage.
In order to be successful, this individual will have demonstrable experience in business planning, analyses, project/program management, executive presence, and cross-functional leadership. They will also have experience working closely with several internal stakeholders, including but not limited to Sales Operations, Sales, Finance, Product, Customer Success, and Executive Leadership teams.
- Create and maintain short and long-term business plans, driving alignment across key business functions and with the executive leadership team
- Manage the annual planning process (âNew Year Readinessâ) as we enter a new fiscal year, i.e., driving process, quota, hierarchy, reporting, business changes, etc.
- Program manage executive leadership business initiatives
- Support quarterly business cadence, i.e., board meeting and earnings call preparation, quarterly business reviews, etc.
- First line manager of a small team of analysts willing to dig into complex problems and become an expert in operations and business planning at Sprinklr
- Lead performance analysis across key functional areas of the business; determining root cause analysis for poor or high-performance areas then presenting findings and recommendations in a concise and constructive manner
- Drive best in class benchmarking research and market intelligence to support company performance and key business initiatives
- Translate business initiatives into actionable objectives by developing, coordinating, and implementing a plan then measuring the overall impact and success
- Develop recommendations for new business processes and initiatives to support business improvements and drive the success of key company initiatives
- Partner with cross-functional teams on business initiatives that impact systems, reporting, policies, and process improvements
- Report to leaders and executives on results, forecasts, and trends with insights and analysis through dashboards, presentations, and data models, while providing strategic improvement recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Interprets business issues and recommends best practices and innovative solutions
- Communication skills and an ability to partner effectively across the organization from the individual contributor to executive leadership level
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize multiple deliverables and responsibilities, while also leading or leveraging cross-functional teams, to deliver projects on time
- Experience leading the ideation, planning, and implementation of business processes to enable more effective operations
- High standards of accuracy and precision
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve; highly driven and self-motivated
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of related experience focused on using data to uncover insights that drive action within the Operations function
- 3+ years of management experience
- Proven ability to coach, mentor, and develop individual contributors
- Experience across multiple operations functional areas: Professional Services, Sales, Customer Success, Business Operations
- Background in SaaS or a recurring customer subscription model company
- Experience with data management and an understanding of data transformation and visualization techniques to drive insights and data-driven decision making
Please mention the word COMPASSIONATE and tag RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.