Hudl is seeking a Revenue Operations Analyst, to join a growing Revenue Operations & Enablement team that is committed to driving repeatable and scaled growth aligned to the ambitious expectations of the organization. This role is focused on delivering insight from the data we capture within the CRM system (Salesforce.com) through the use of dashboards and reports across our Competitive business unit, who service sports teams at High Schools, Clubs, and Middle Schools.
The role requires continued engagement with Sales Leadership to guide how we standardize what and how we measure on an ongoing basis, and how to use that insight to drive consistent action to stay in front of hitting our goals. There will be regular maintenance and upkeep of the inventory of reports, responses to ad-hoc requests, and continual improvement roadmaps to ensure that all the relevant users have the information they need, where they need it, and visualized in a way that is easy to find where action and activity should commence. This will be a high impact role with room to grow as the demand of the business increases.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Lincoln, NE or remote USA. This role is not open to remote employees in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, DC, Hawaii, Maine, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island and Vermont. #LI-Remote
- Experienced You have professional experience in Business Analytics and Reporting with a focus on Sales, Finance or Business Operations leveraging data and insight from Salesforce.com
- Creative. You have experience designing, developing and scripting complex reports and dashboards in SalesForce.com that align to the needs of your stakeholders
- Practiced. You have experience working with, learning about, and thinking about advanced Salesforce.com reporting capabilities
- Detail Oriented. You have excellent organizational skills and have the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively while ensuring the accuracy of work through attention to detail
- Strategic.You have demonstrated an ability to anticipate needs and provide solutions that will guide decision making
- Accountable. You are results driven and take pride in the work delivered, meet or exceeds expectation & goals, and take ownership of your performance
- Be a trusted Resource. By working directly with Sales and Revenue Operations leaders to understand their reports/dashboard needs. While also helping to produce accurate recurring Sales forecast reports.
- Be Inquisitive. You will perform detailed data analysis, identify trends and aid Sales leadership in the development and optimizations of the Sales organization
- Be Responsible. You will develop and maintain a data analysis framework that will support daily/weekly/monthly operational reporting and executive dashboards.
- Be a trusted Partner. By assisting Revenue Operations Manager with the development and implementation of Sales and Company operational metrics, dashboards and reports.
- Be Challenged. We're a high-growth company with no shortage of problems to solve so you will participate in process improvement initiatives and goal conformance monitoring
- Be a Team Player. We will ask you to provide support and ad-hoc reporting services for non-standard issues and analyses and other Ad-Hoc data based projects
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. Weâre all about a healthy work-life balance. Weâll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. Weâre lifelong learners who encourage professional development. Weâll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. Youâll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employeesâ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure youâll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, thatâs free money. Weâll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Please mention the word VERIFIABLE and tag RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.