We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero-day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. Weâre taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
The ExtraHop sales team is growing! This new Regional Sales Manager will drive increased revenue in the Arizona region through identifying, recruiting, and developing opportunities for generating direct sales or partnerships with resellers. The role will require someone who is able to learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our Network Detection and Response (NDR) security solutions, competitor products, and industry trends.
We offer strong comp plans with accelerators for overachievers and no cap on earnings, fair quotas, and the opportunity to work with other smart, hardworking people who are excited about creating the next great systems company in the Security market. If you are at the top of your game, have experience building territories, are a challenger, and can sell innovative next-gen solutions, then we want to hear from you.
Here is what you can expect as a Regional Sales Manager:
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets by closing new accounts and growing revenue within existing clients. Work with resellers to grow your territory.
- Call on senior executives to understand the business, decision-making, and financing processes of your territory
- Provide customer and competitor feedback and field intelligence where available and necessary
- Prepare and implement strategic sales account plans for all customers and identify business growth opportunities in assigned customer base
- Collaborate with resellers, field sales engineers and management
- Prepare and maintain an accurate sales forecast for your territory
- Network in customer and related organizations
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in technology SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and/or Network sales. Prior cybersecurity sales experience is a plus.
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated technical acumen to articulate the ExtraHop value proposition in a differentiated and compelling manner
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to secure meetings and close deals with senior-level executives
- Solid understanding of enterprise networking technologies: switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, WAN optimization technologies, EDR and SIEM
- Strong independent work ethic and experience working in startup culture
- Existing senior level relationships at a wide range of accounts in your assigned territory
- Background in software/hardware sales and distribution with large software, hardware, and/or networking companies
- Ability to travel as required
Please mention the word TRIUMPHANTLY and tag RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.