JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Posted: 3 months ago
JPMC's Finance Technology department designs, develops and maintains a series of applications related to financial reporting, internal controls and regulatory calculation/reporting.
As a Software Engineer within the Finance Technology team, you will contribute to the development on one of the applications based on JPMC's Athena platform, combining software and systems to develop creative engineering solutions to business problems. You will partner with a team of curious problem solvers with a diverse set of perspectives who are thinking big and taking appropriate risks. In this environment, you will take ownership of relevant projects to maintain and develop software (both financial and technical), supported by an organization that provides the support and mentorship you need to learn and grow.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A passion for software engineering quality, Agile delivery and continuous improvement.
* Desire to partner with business users to incrementally deliver business value through technology
* Proven industrial experience in developing enterprise platforms leveraging Python, Oracle, Public/Private Cloud and/or UI technologies
* Strong Object Oriented Programming skills (ideally in Python or similar)
* Knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Familiar with agile development methodologies (e.g., Scrum) and SDLC tools such as Jenkins, Git, JIRA.
* Experience with Test Driven Development in building scalable and flexible software frameworks, platforms and API's
* Finance industry experience would be desirable
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.