Ducom Instruments now have openings for the position of Project Engineer-Level-3. The candidate’s responsibilities include the completeness of engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements to meet the target deadline.
Job Code: Project Engineer-Level-3
Engineer-Level-3 is required for pre-testing of customized products, suggesting improvements in design, verifying all parameters are met according to technical specifications and developing new projects. Assist the R & D department in developing new products.
- Participate in kick-off meetings for customized projects to finalize technical specifications sheets.
- Interact with customer design during the finalization of the technical specification sheet with the customer.
- Develop new or modified designs for customized projects.
- Participate in FMEA techniques during the design stage.
- Validate customized projects according to the technical specifications.
- Record, and create reports, graphs, and calculations for test results.
- Determine the failures to meet technical specifications and interact with departments to overcome them.
- Suggest modifications, if required for projects to design department
- Interact with design, marketing, and customer for any changes required on the technical specifications sheet.
- Interact with the purchasing department for unsatisfactory performance of BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Interact with the quality department for deviations noticed on manufactured components.
- After ensuring the satisfactory performance of the instrument, prepare a test report and obtain the concurrence of final testing.
- Introduce value engineering techniques to reduce cost of components.
- Monitor all departmental projects and test results.
- Assist R&D department in developing new products.
- Travel to customer sites for installation and commissioning of instruments, attend troubleshooting and prove out test results as and when required.
- Assembly of components, integration and testing.
- Any other responsibilities are assigned when required.
- BE in Mechatronics/Robotics/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical & Electronics
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in product testing
- Familiar with OEM design procedures and system
- Teamworking and multitasking skills and Good written and verbal communication skills
Skills:- OEM, OEM management, Bill of materials and Bill of materials management