As a Product Manager at Dhwani Rural Information Systems, you will play a critical role in the development and delivery of IT software products that support the social and development sector. You will be responsible for defining the product vision and strategy, leading the cross-functional development team, conducting market research and competitive analysis, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working with stakeholders to ensure the success of our products.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to use your expertise in product management and passion for leveraging technology for social good to make a meaningful impact in the lives of people and communities. You will work with a team of experienced professionals and have the opportunity to learn and grow in your career.
• Building, implementing and managing software.
• Responsible for managing the product development process from concept to end life.
• Analyse user needs and market trends to define a roadmap for existing and new products.
• Identify and implement new technologies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Set the long-term vision and strategy for the company's products.
• Communicate and evangelize product vision and roadmap to internal teams and external stakeholders.
• Define and communicate product goals and own the results.
• Oversee the product line’s life cycle and anticipate any problems.
• Identify user and stakeholder needs and develop a product plan to address them.
• Conduct customer research and analysis to understand customer behaviour and needs.
• Implement quality assurance and data protection processes.
• Prioritize features and tasks using internal tools and regularly track and review the product direction.
• Gather product requirements and document them for development projects.
• Manage collaboration with internal and external teams to ensure efficient work.
• Participate in product-level discussions, ideation, and documentation.
• Provide solutions in existing projects to the respective teams.
• Filter first-level field issues.
• Participate in feasibility discussions.
• Stay in sync with the product/project team members.
• Gather requirements and write use cases or user stories.
• Ensure test cases are in place with the QA team before the next sprint.
• Participate in sprint planning on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
• Contribute to new feature development and maintenance work.
• Strong experience in software development and management.
• Understanding of user needs and market trends.
• Ability to identify and implement new technologies.
• Strategic thinking and strong business acumen.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage a product line's life cycle.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Experience in customer research and analysis.
• Knowledge of quality assurance and data protection processes.
• Ability to manage projects and lead a team.
• Strong sense of purpose to work in the tech for good, ICT4D, or social impact space.Skills:- SaaS, Agile/Scrum, User stories, Roadmaps management, Product development, JIRA Agile, Software Testing (QA), Wireframing and Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.