About the Company
A B2B SaaS platform that automates the day-to-day bookkeeping processes with a virtual live assistant built through conversational AI & ML. It’s the fastest-growing fintech product company backed by Silicon Valley investors. Cratoflow Inc. is based in Los Angeles, CA, USA with its wholly-owned subsidiary entity Cratoflow India Private Limited, with its office located at Perungudi, OMR, Chennai.
About the job
We are looking for a passionate developer with proven leadership skills to be our first Product Engineer-Lead, who has diversified experience in designing, building, and scaling our most versatile B2B SaaS product to our global customers.
Job Location: Chennai.
What Will You Be Responsible For
- As an engineering lead, your responsibility is to ensure that our suite of products is built to world-class architectural standards and give our customers a distinguished experience.
- You are expected to manage day-to-day product development efforts by closely working with developers in a co-located environment and ensuring their deliverables are met with superior quality. At times, you will be expected to write codes by yourself, where the team needs support to begin within certain areas where they never had exposure before.
- Establishing the highest standards of service levels with customers and being responsible for critical factors such as uptime, performance, and site reliability.
- Actively get involved in identifying problems with requirements and finding alternatives, identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks for production systems, especially helping your team navigate through these issues.
- Responsible for managing product milestones, deployment cycles, and delivery of the overall product. Guiding teams through planning, development, rollout, and migration. Drive & lead DevOps deliverables.
- Working with Subject Matter Experts to identify and investigate critical security vulnerabilities, providing detailed risk and remediation guidelines. Design optimal security practices when developing new application functionality.
- Working with Product Management and Engineering teams, you will influence key decisions on the architecture and implementation of scalable, reliable, and cost-effective engineering solutions.
- Work closely with Founders/Investors and Global Tech Leaders in strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives.
- Directly responsible for the career advancement of the front-end and Full-stack Developers at various stages of career growth.
Who are we looking for
- A Computer Engineering Degree from reputed schools with a minimum of 10+ years of overall experience in Cloud/SaaS is mandatory.
- Strong experience in leading engineering teams shipping and deploying products to Customers (service or product company)
- Demonstrated ability to form, lead, and manage a team of engineers.
- Strong experience with building global scale Cloud-Native Systems and modern tech stack: AWS, Java, Spring Framework, RESTful API, Microservices, and container-based applications.
- Exposure to container orchestration systems and public clouds: Kubernetes, AWS/GCP. Strong experience in implementing, monitoring, and maintaining them.
- Good exposure to managing Front End elements of Product Development.
- Passionate about delivering a unique user experience with global standard UI.
- Proficiency in designing dynamic database architecture that is scalable esp. non-relational databases such as MongoDB.
- Must have hands-on experience in Coding.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.