At Eloelo, we’re re-imagining live and interactive entertainment. This role is part of the Experience Organization, made up of passionate people who work together to drive user research, User Experience and visual design, technical writing, prototyping (and more!) to create best in class Social Interactive platform.
What you get to do in this role:
- Engage with product teams at a strategic level to frame what we need to build and how to get there
- Collaborate with user researchers to define and conduct user research to truly understand our customer's and users’ goals and needs
- Execute end-to-end detailed design deliverables as a series of experience maps, storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Coordinate and integrate the work of fellow designers for a seamless and unified experience
- Drive planning and executing usability testing to validate design
What you have:
- 1-3 years of experience in User Experience or Interaction design with a heavy emphasis on solid human-centred design methods
- An inspiring portfolio showing us how you have researched and crafted great experiences, seeing them through to released products
- Ability to understand and distil complex problems into elegant, informed solutions
- Ability to analyse and build information architecture for games, social networks and the global influencer industry
- Ability to articulate and champion your design solutions based on user-centred design principles and incorporating research data
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD) to produce wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Experience working in an iterative and agile development environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with multi-functional and multi-disciplined teams
- High level of initiative and a “make it work” ethos to successfully bring a product design from conception to launch with minimal supervision
Skills:- Product design, Motion graphic design, Motion graphics, Adobe XD, User Experience (UX) Design, User Interface (UI) Design and Sketch
- Expertise in one or more of the following product spaces: games, social networks and the global influencer industry
- Experience in creating content and/or designing with compliance.
- We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and an exciting, start-up atmosphere. We are a collaborative and merit-driven team, where individuals strong in aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers while working with advanced technology and a talented development team, come join us!