Process Engineer II - MX Defines and develops the most efficient operational process methods, parameters, and procedures. Analyzes current operational processes to ensure they are consistent, compatible, and effective across functions and groups. Recommends and implements improvements. Owns and drives documentation functionality across working groups, not responsible for providing content however. Responsible for tracking and frequently auditing processes, procedures, and SLAs/OLAs to ensure operational success. Works closely with Business Analysts and Project Managers to drive process improvement. May also own and catalog tools used in operations by the various functional teams.
- Defines and develops the most efficient business process methods, parameters, and procedures.
- Assists with the development of process requirements, parameters, control plans, flow charts, and instructions.
- Evaluates existing processes, and recommends and implements improvements.
- Prepares extensive written documents, process workflow diagrams and business requirements.
- Researches new solutions through leading industry standards for processes, software applications and systems.
- Monitors the general technological environment and anticipates trends.
- General knowledge of business processes and procedures.
- Intermediate time management, communications, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- General knowledge pertaining to the implementation, analysis and execution of corporate process improvement initiatives.
- PCs and various software applications, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio.
- Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand.
- Ability to successfully work and promote inclusiveness in small groups.
Skills:- Six Sigma, Process management, Business process management and Microsoft Visio
- Bachelor's degree in Bachelor in Engineering, Information Technology, or business
- Requires two to four years of experience documenting processes, process design, process management, procedures, flowcharts
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- BPMN methodology is a big plus
- Visio, Bizagi or equivalent tool experience
- Strong consultative experience.
- Plus certification in improvement process (Six Sigma or equivalent)
- Background in technical field is a big plus
- Business Process Management BPM