We are looking for a bright, dedicated and revenue-focused B2B Marketing Executive to join our growing team in our Tokyo office. Ideally, you will have competency across multiple marketing disciplines with particular experience and comfort using marketing automation platforms.
This role will see you reporting to Japan Marketing Manager as you take responsibility for executing marketing and demand generation initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Execute and deliver quality demand campaigns that drive revenue
- Coordinate and onsite support trade shows, conferences, seminars for Mintel JAPAN to join
- Manage the varying channel activations including live stream events and webinars, email, tradeshows and conferences.
- Utilize Salesforce to produce ongoing reports on marketing effectiveness and ROI for distribution to marketing and sales leadership on a regular basis
- Partner with PR, Content, Design, Product and Research teams to deliver high-quality and effective campaigns and communications
- Work closely with peers and leadership to explore and test new growth marketing channels.
What we are looking for from you:
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of experience executing B2B demand generation campaigns
- Minimum 2 years of experience using marketing tools like Pardot, Marketo, or HubSpot.
- Be an effective communicator, both written and verbal, especially in Japanese, with an ability to craft marketing messages.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple simultaneous tasks, tight deadlines and frequent high-volume periods
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work well within a team, as well as the ability to work independently
- Be able to multitask, priorities, and meet deadlines
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Marketo(or similar automation tools), GoTo Webinar, Zoom, WordPress, Google Docs/Sheets, Gmail and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous event planning/coordination would be a plus
We Hope Youâll Like Our:
- Culture that supports true collaboration whilst embracing remote working.
- Flexi-time working hours (start working between 8:00am and 10:00am).
- Blended (office/home) approach to work.
- Approach to personal development where we encourage individuals to grow and share what theyâve learned.
- Social events, both within the department and across the company.
- Home office IT equipment allowance, as the working model will be a blend of office and home working.
- Generous annual leave and wider circle employee benefits.
- Additional one day off to celebrate your birthday.
- Membership in Employee Resource Groups (Mintel Diversity, Mintel Wellness and Mintel Gives).
- Giving back is part of our culture with this in mind, Mintel gives employee 2 days leave per year to join local volunteering activity organized by our Mintel Gives (where applicable).
- Mental health and wellbeing support via Modern Health App and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Beautifully designed offices to foster collaboration and fun.
Mintel is an equal opportunity employer that committed to the strength of an inclusive workplace.
Please mention the word RAPTURE and tag RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.