Headquarters: Massachusetts, USA
Senior Delivery Managers at Last Call are leaders on our agile digital product development teams. They play a key role in our ability to deliver the right products for our customers and their needs. Delivery Managers collaborate with both clients and team members to establish alignment on a roadmap that inspires and guides the delivery of a working, value-added product.
Last Call Media is a remote-first global agency with team members on four continents. This means that you can work from anywhere in the world with a strong internet connection, as long as you can reliably commit to at least 5 hours of overlap with morning New York time (ET), Monday through Friday.
What you’ll do
- Manage web and digital products from start to finish, including:
- Create and manage scopes, timelines, and budgets, including researching for and writing proposals
- Lead regular check-ins with clients and cross-functional internal teams
- Organize and provide regular updates and communications with project teams
- Manage and enhance internal documentation and suite of tools on projects (Jira, Confluence, Google Drive, Slack, Figma)
- Look for ways to improve our internal tools, systems, and processes to increase efficiency and impact
- Lead project kick-offs (internally and with client teams) as well as project debriefs (internally) so we can continuously improve on our work
- Partner with our development teams on conducting technical research, and crafting creative ideas, strategies, and solutions for our clients’ needs
- Collaborate with our design and development teams on quality assurance and testing of deliverables
- Grow and sustain client relationships, including
- Be the internal expert on each client you work with, conducting research to deeply familiarize yourself on their structure, goals, and needs
- Triage questions and issues that come up from clients
- Be one of the faces of the company: identify and execute strategies to maintain and grow our client relationships
- Look for and lead on opportunities that may include conferences, events, thought leadership/writing, etc.
- Coach and support other team members’ professional development.
What you’ll bring
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of digital products and services that delight customers
- Proven experience in a digital agency, consultancy, or equivalent setting where you were accountable to several client engagements
- A unique blend of business and technical savviness, a big-picture vision, and the drive to work with others to make that vision a reality through your persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with large-scale open source web technologies (such as Drupal, WordPress, and React)
- Experience and/or a desire to work remotely
- Ability to work efficiently, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- Fluent spoken and written English
It’d be nice if you also had
- Experience building products and services for all users, regardless of ability, backed by knowledge of accessibility standards (Section 508 Refresh/WCAG 2.0 A and AA)
- Familiarity with other popular web development technologies, third-party applications, and platforms
- Experience or an interest in sharing your knowledge and experience at industry conferences
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools, such as Jira and Confluence
About Last Call Media
Last Call Media is a 10+ year old company that started in Massachusetts, USA, and we’ve been fully remote since 2017.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/last-call-media-senior-delivery-manager