Meet our Sales Team
A Large Enterprise Sales Team on a mission to be the best sales team there is. Every team member is passionate about customer experience (CXM) and showing enterprise organizations how it can impact their business for the best when they have the right infrastructure.
The Large Enterprise Account Executive - Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) is a field-based seller who will drive sales of products within the Sprinklr Modern Care product portfolio.
What you will be doing:
- You will identify and drive net-new Modern Care opportunities across existing customers and new logos.
- You will partner with AEâs in their division on existing Modern Care opportunities and own a set of key targeted accounts within your assigned territory.
- You will recruit and collaborate with channel partners from the Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) universe in harmony with our Alliances team.
- You will identify, negotiate, and close large deals in a defined territory. You identify and influence decision-makers and key stakeholders, as such CMOs and CTOs of some of the biggest brands in the world. Your focus will be working with our clients to build solutions that allow them to win.
- You will be actively seeking out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and using business referrals. You are curious and will constantly be looking for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue.
- This is not an overlay position. This role sits within the core business.
- You will be at the forefront of leading change as Sprinklr continues to impact the Customer Experience revolution! It is not just social; itâs the entire relationship between global brands and consumers thatâs changing and, as social interactions evolve, Sprinklr is right in the middle of it. Your desires and abilities to embrace this change and understand how social media platforms can impact the various functions of a large organization are critical to being an innovative inspiring leader for us.
Who are you, and what makes you qualified?
- You bring 4+ years of experience in creating large enterprise-wide software deals specifically in the Customer Care/Customer Service industry. Your strong operational background will demonstrate your process-driven sales approach, consistently producing track records of the meeting and exceeding goals.
- Experience selling technologies such as Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), Customer Service software, IT Service Management software and/or CRM software.
- Passion for selling in a collaborative team-selling environment.
- Experience working with channel partners in both a referral and/or resell motion
- You are intellectually confident with a track record of being in the top 10% of what you do both personally and professionally.
- You persevere (never give up attitude) and possess a winning mindset in all that you do.
- You are fearless, allowing you to keep pace with our fast-moving markets while advancing us in the Customer Experience revolution.
- You possess a growth mindset and are curious about your approach to life. You demonstrate a desire to learn and adopt coaching to adapt and evolve continuously.
- Empathy is your strength! Youâve demonstrated this by building personable relationships across all levels within any company or organization. You have the highly developed ability to relate to, connect and establish relationships for a lifetime.
- You embody the Sprinklr Way culture, and you know that relationships are everything to generating pipeline, vesting in customer success and driving new business for the present and the future.
Please mention the word TENDER and tag RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.