Headquarters: Mountain View, California
Launched in 2018, kea is changing the way restaurants operate. We've built a SaaS voice product that takes calls on the behalf of the restaurant, helping customers place their orders without having to speak to someone in the store. This allows the restaurant to stop context-switching and focus on what they do best: making great food. We've raised $21m to date and we're building an amazing team to drive the world's restaurant commerce. There are tens of thousands of restaurants out there that need kea, and we're building for them.
About the Role
kea is looking for a passionate and humble Quality Control Associate to join our ever growing Operations team. In this fully-remote role, you will be partnering with nearly every company department and will be actively suggesting to new QC ideas and ways to increase our revenue, call conversion and overall value as a company.
The Quality Control team is all about ingenuity and vision. We aspire to dig in deep and then take that information to think outside the box to find solutions to call and conversion issues. Our culture stems from understanding and kindness, with a go-getter mentality!
What your day-to-day looks like
- Assess each call from agent-, tech- and customer- perspectives.
- Partner with the larger Operations team to provide important insights and crucial findings that will make the company successful.
- Partner with Sales and Accounts team to report customer related challenges and issues to ensure strong restaurant / kea relationships.
- Own multiple report updates, as well as.
What’s in it for YOU:
- Flexible hours
- Generous stock option plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote work
- Opportunity to “wear lots of hats” and accelerate your career
- Ownership, responsibility, and empowerment in what you do
- Incredible teammates and a caring workplace culture
What sets you up for success:
- 1+ years of QC experience.
- True call center experience would be a plus.
- Flexible/open availability.
- Thrive in super fast-changing environment and enjoy juggling multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
- Accountable & Independent: you’re self-directed and take pride in your work. It’s clear that you’re invested in your own professional growth, as well as the growth of the company you represent.
- Tech savvy: you’re computer-savvy. Strong Google Sheets / Excel knowledge is a plus.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/kea-quality-control-associate-remote-role