Jam.gg is a social and low tech-friendly cloud gaming platform. It has been designed to be accessible to everyone: available directly from a web browser, it does not require a high-speed internet connection to provide a seamless multiplayer game experience. Jam.gg is all about bringing people together through games, with a touch of childhood playfulness and creativity.
We are led by an experienced team of ex Google, Twitter, Amazon, Docker, EA, King and other top tech companies. Jam.gg is a YCombinator company and backed by top VC firms and LEGO Ventures and has already established itself as a new go-to platform for cloud gaming in some countries.
We're at the stage where we're scaling our QA Department as one of our key units. This is an incredible opportunity to join a booming company of 60+ people in its hyper growth phase. Driven by a strong inclusive culture, we welcome self-starting, fast learning, talented people wishing to start and manage unique, and challenging projects where collaboration (internal and external) is everything.
We are looking for a talented QA Tester to join our growing Product team.
Location: Entirely remote. The candidate must be based in Europe within +/- 2 hours of CET time zone.
Start date: As soon as possible
What you will be doing:
- Testing part of our platform to identify, replicate and document bugs.
- Collaborating with a Product squad to maintain a backlog of bugs and appropriately estimate their impact and prioritize their resolution.
- Describe and investigate bugs, and collaborate with engineers in the squad to help solve them.
- Work with fellow QA Testers to organize the processes and improve our QA operations.
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Technical: a good ability to learn and understand technical products and work with engineers.
- Communication: ability to communicate clearly and effectively, but also in a kind and respectful manner, to collaborate well with the rest of the team.
- Organization: ability to help the QA team organize within QA operations (bug filing, prioritization), but also with other Product members (PMs, Designers, Engineers).
- Proactive and willing to help the team scale.
For International and French permanent contracts:
- Unlimited holiday leave (minimum 5 weeks).
- Monthly well-being allowance (mental well-being, sports, massage, etc.).
- Home office allowance calculated on the prorata of the days worked monthly.
- Fully remote & flexible working hours.
- Equal pay policy.
- Equal maternity and paternity leave (18 weeks) with 1 year seniority and after deduction of the maternity and paternity leave regulations in your country.
- Maternity/Paternity subsidy of 3k euros with 1 year seniority.
- Stock option plan.
- Health insurance compensation a one-to-one basis, depending on geographical location & company's policy.
- Additional benefits depending on the geographical location.
We will be pleased to receive your application and wish you the best of luck.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/jam-gg-qa-tester-mid-level-1