- Lead of IT team must guide & manage dev-ops, cloud system administrators, desktop support analysts and also assist in procure & manage assets.
- Design and develop a scalable IT infrastructure that benefits the organization.
- Take part in IT strategic planning activities that reflect the future vision of the organization.
- Introduce cost-effective best practices related to the needs of the business needs of the organization.
- Research and recommend solutions that circumvent potential technical issues.
- Provide high levels of customer service as it pertains to enterprise infrastructure.
- Review and document key performance metrics and indicators to ensure high performance of IT service delivery systems.
- Take charge of available client databases, networks, storage, servers, directories, and other technology services.
- Collaborate with the network engineer to design infrastructure improvements and changes and to troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Plan, design, and manage infrastructure technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Execute, test and roll out innovative solutions to keep up with the growing competition technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Create and document proper installation and configuration procedures.
- Assist in handling software distributions and software updates and patches.
- Oversee deployment of systems and network integration in association with partner clients, business partners, suppliers and subsidiaries.
- Create, update, and manage IT policies.
- Manage, & drive assigned vendors. Perform cost benefit analysis and provide recommendations to management
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, electronics, telecommunications or any related field.
* Minimum 10 years of experience in the above mentioned fields. Skills:- IT infrastructure, DevOps, Computer Networking, Data center, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Windows Azure, Enterprise storage, Active Directory, LDAP and EMS