Headquarters: Seattle, Washington
Hello. I’m Claire Marshall, the CMO at IPinfo, a fast-growing “data as a service” provider delivering accurate and proprietary data products to thousands of developers and enterprises around the world. Our data is used to enrich applications and services with accurate IP data to de-anonymise web traffic, personalise experiences and manage security risks. We’re at an exciting stage of growth and I’m hiring a talented and ambitious B2B Ecommerce Manager to own our digital acquisition strategy.
You will own our market-facing web properties and collaborate closely with the Product and the Web Development teams to deliver a frictionless, self-service subscription experience for our enterprise customers and developer communities. You will be a key player in achieving our ambitious revenue goals and building on our impressive year-on-year growth.
The meaningful work you will do
- You will own the IPinfo market-facing website experience and deliver distinct journeys for our enterprise and developer data subscription plans, having full responsibility for our self-service revenue goals
- You will be obsessed with delivering a frictionless onsite subscription experience and will implement plans to improve high-converting traffic and optimised conversion rates
- You will track, analyse and measure on-site behavior and implement data-driven (and A/B tested) improvements
- You will work closely with the content team and manage the website’s marketing content and SEO and evolve our site to be a trusted resource in our target markets
- You will own our enterprise B2B digital marketing channels and implement multi-channel digital campaigns and are experienced with PPC, remarketing, affiliates, and social media marketing
- You will build audiences and targeting criteria in order to test and deploy specific campaigns to support growth and drive top funnel awareness in our enterprise market segment
- You will make recommendations for additional tools and processes that help to optimise our web experience
- You will constantly monitor best practices, security, and compliance to deliver a world-class website experience for our customers, our partners, and our market
The skills, knowledge, and experience you will need:
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar B2B eCommerce position, with the comfort of hands-on execution
- Experience in implementing digital marketing concepts, such as PPC, SEO, social media, display, and retargeting, and skillful at executing revenue acquisition tactics across all channels
- Confidence in traffic analysis, reporting tools, and CRO with experience in attribution modeling, A/B testing, and customer journey optimisation
- Good understanding of UX and web design
- Proven success in developing or scaling a business through online channels
- Bias to action and thrives in a fast-moving environment with a culture of innovation, where ideation, experimentation, and iteration are encouraged
- Have high standards, a growth mindset, and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Comfortable in a scale-up environment and working in a fully remote and globally dispersed team
What We Offer
- Full-time, long-term Contractor (1099) Employment
- Opportunity to make a measurable impact and become part of our impressive growth story
- 100% remote team and work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Interesting and challenging work
IPinfo is a leading provider of IP address data. We handle more than 50 billion requests a month and process terabytes of data to produce our custom IP datasets that serve over half a million businesses, developers, and technology partners worldwide.
We are building our company to be enduring and impactful. We value trust, empowerment, and ownership as we combine and collaborate to deliver our best work. We are a fully remote workforce and our talented team works asynchronously to achieve outstanding results which mean you can pick the hours that work best for you, to allow you to be at your most productive.
IPinfo asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and not email/apply to them directly. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact IPinfo directly.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/ipinfo-io-b2b-e-commerce-marketing-manager-saas