JOB OVERVIEW – Hybris Senior Consultant
The Hybris Senior Consultant will analyze, design, and develop solutions on the SAP Hybris platform for our Apparel and Hard Good division of companies. He / She has the qualification and business insight typically demonstrates exceptional knowledge of Hybris to deliver quality work that will drive customer satisfaction, excellent communication skills, and work well within a team. Ultimately, a top-notch Senior Consultant should be updated with the latest industry trends, highly motivated, and embrace a collaborative mindset
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with the SAP Hybris commerce platform and SAP Product Suite in leading or assisting with technical and architectural development efforts
· Designing, building, testing and deploying the hybris solution components required for successful hybris solutions, including integration with SAP and non-SAP systems;
· Identifying and addressing Marketing/eCommerce business team’s needs by :
o Building and maintaining relationships
o Communicating value propositions
o Managing resource requirements, project workflow and overall execution of deliverables.
· Assess current processes and redesign systems/process to drive improvement and implement changes to catalog management, customer interface design, etc.
· Coordinate reporting, calendars, launch plans, and customer service SOPs in accordance with best in industry practices
· Manage all of site content, site merchandising, customer shopping experience, and conversion rate optimization tactics.
· Implementation of business processes and process improvements for interface maintenance and production support.
· Managing and guiding junior consultants.
COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
· Broad and in-depth knowledge of technical/analytical models and solutions.
· Excellent understanding of SAP Hybris solutions and business acumen
· Expertise in Hybris technical landscape, configuration and integration to third party systems such as List-trak, Crowd twist, Paymetric, Fit Analytics and so on
· Experience in one or more of the following areas, with demonstrated progression of responsibilities:
· Application delivery (preferably eCommerce/web/Mobile app/POS/Omni-Channel SystemsSuperior interpersonal communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness.
· Able to understand and consider the business impact of potential issues and solutions.
· Strong understanding of and experience with service-based organizational environments.
· Strong collaborative team-based interactions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Minimum 5 years’ experience showing progressive responsibilities and scope of work.
Skills:- Hybris, SAP and SAP Hybris
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.