About Company :
Bottom Funnel Private Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity of unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Bottom-Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM-FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Please find below-mentioned JD
Position: Senior Full Stack Developer
Skills:- MERN Stack, MEAN stack, Java, Python, NodeJS (Node.js), .NET, PHP, Ruby on Rails (ROR), Go Programming (Golang), Flutter, Swift and Kotlin
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan ( Work From Office Only)
Notice Period : Immediate - 30 Days only
Key Focus area: Mongo DB, Express Js, React Js, Node Js, Vue Js, Next Js
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with focus on MERN, .NET, ASP. NET, .NET Frameworks, JAVA, Spring, Hibernate, Kafka
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, Reactjs , Node.js, Typescript and Mongodb
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Python or PHP knowledge will be good
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
Qualification and Work Experience
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech/BCA/MCA
Work experience: 2- 8 years
- Minimum 2-8 years of experience in Designs, develops and implementation of web-based Java applications to support business requirements and projects.
- Hands-on experience in Java and J2EE Ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience in Spring boot, Hibernate and/or Struts frameworks.
- Good familiarity with Object-Oriented Programming, Web services, REST, HTTP.
- Strong experience with databases and MySQL.
- Experience in Agile Development/Project Management, DevOps CI/CD process is a big plus.
- 2-6 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions
- Detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating Angular/React/Vue based solutions
- 2-6 years with Node.js and Express js
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
- Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
- Knowledge and Hands-on experience on ASP.Net, C#, MS SQL Server, Restful, C# 3.5/4.0, MVC
- Desirable Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Solid understanding of best practices in web application development.
- Knowledge and Hands-on experience on Java,
- Exceptional attention to detail and design.
- Fluent knowledge of the latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB , Mongo aggregation, MySQL, Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object-Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable and maintainable code • Experience with Elastic search, Redis.
- Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
- Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
- Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Passionate about learning new technologies, take pride in code quality and a self-starter.
- Exposure to AngularJS, jQuery is a plus
- Experience of Groovy & Grails is a big plus.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases like MongoDB is a big plus.
- Experience in AWS is a big plus.
- Experience with Microservices and DevOps.
- Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
- Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Great organizational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
- Work-life balance.
- Be part of the best place to work for certified company