Singapore Innovate Pte. Ltd
Posted: 3 days ago
At SGInnovate, we build and scale Deep Tech startups into companies with global impact. We believe that hard global problems can be solved using Deep Tech, and Singapore, where we are based, is uniquely positioned to realise Deep Tech innovations that can tackle these challenges. With the support of our partners and co-investors, we back entrepreneurial scientists through equity-based investments, access to talent and business-building advice. Our efforts are prioritised around emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Tech, MedTech and Quantum Tech, which represent impactful and scalable answers to global challenges. SGInnovate is a private-limited company wholly owned by the Singapore Government. For more information, please visit www.sginnovate.com.
We are looking for motivated individuals to help us build an application tracking system to support our talent initiatives. For a startup to grow and scale, hiring the right people is one of the keys to success. SGInnovate works very closely with startups to help them onboard the right talents. To facilitate talent matching with startups, we have built an application tracking system and a talent intelligence system.
As a member of the Management Info + Tech team, your responsibilities will be to help develop new features for the systems and bring them to the next level. In this role, you will be part of our core team responsible for the full software development life cycle – from conception to development. You will work with cross-functional teams to understand business goals, provide user support, recommend scalable approaches that support our growth.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work across the full stack, building highly scalable solutions that enable positive user experiences
• Integrate our system with external APIs
• Implement user and database management
• Improve code optimisation and cloud utilisation
• Develop and maintain our front-facing web application and improve its architecture design
• Work with agile development methodologies
• Write unit, functional and end-to-end tests
• Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
• Strong in programming (Python)
• Experienced in full stack development and Git
• Good knowledge in distributed systems
• Experience with client-side frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, Vue)
• Understanding of algorithms/data structures and computer science fundamentals
Good to have:
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity and Google Cloud Platform
• 2 years of experience in developing software products
Why you will love working here:
• Experience working in a venture capital firm and gain exposure to the startup scene in Singapore
• Get inspired by Deep Tech startups as they create products and services that will change the way the world works, lives and plays
• Opportunity to lead and operationalise strategies for the product development
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.